Welcome to the Gold Thread Tiny House Blog

Welcome to the Gold Thread Tiny House Blog -
tinyabode@gmail.com


Buckminster Fuller once said, "If you want to change how somone thinks, give up; you can not change how people think. Give them a tool, the use of which will cause them to think differently." The tiny house is just such a tool.




Friday, August 21, 2015

I’m super excited to share BIG news of a new Tiny House Collaborative that I'm part of. Our goal- to create a functional set of tiny house plans, accompanied by a video tutorial walking people through each stage of tiny house construction. If realized, this project could open up possibilities for people around the country and world to create their own tiny homes. The work will also be made available to students in schools who want to build a tiny house. The school program will be tailored so that, in states where its possible, students can even get Science and Math credit. There currently is a tiny house pilot project with schools in Washington state.

Its been three years since i finished my house- Gold Thread Tiny house. Its just over 100SF, is built on wheels and runs on electricity generated by two solar panels. Its been, and continues to be a wonderful living experience for me. I love the challenge of making the most out of a tiny space, making it beautiful and creating a sense of efficiency and simplicity that our society seldom offers.
I am also continually approached by folks, ranging from high school students to retired school teachers, wanting to build a tiny house their own. I have really lacked concrete tools to be able to support people as much as I would like to. Through this project, that all might change.…

Please take a moment and check out our new website and welcome video. If you feel moved to support the work, there will be a link available at the end of the video.
 
With tiny house dreams. Aldo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxE7Q1yYDKI

17 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news! Good luck on the kickstarter with this great project :). I came across this blog about your tiny house after a mention on another website. It hadn't been updated for a while last time I checked and I was curious if you were still enjoying tiny house life. Seems that you are! I hope to build a tiny house one day too so I enjoyed the photos & posts about your building and living process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mercedes, Yes, Still living there and loving it. Good luck with your project and let me know if you have questions.

      Delete
  2. I'm starting a company that builds tiny houses with tiny price tags. People can get a free tiny house for their contribution. Pleas help me share this.
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bluj-s-tiny-houses/x/14124316#/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take this opportunity to thank you for posting this wonderful article. We may also consider vastu tips by a vastu consultant when building our dream home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing post, I simply perused it from begin to end. Discovered some new information after quite a while. Its incredibly great and supportive for me.Thanks for sharing this extraordinary post.
    Tiny Homes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This info you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!!
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgor Tiny House | https://www.gorgorhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. internetten satış yapmak istiyorsunuz fakat e-ticaret sitesi masrafları hakında bilgim yok diyorsanız e-ticaret blog sayfamızı ziyaret edip en ucuz e-ticaret sitesi hakkında bilgi sahibi olabilirsiniz. Eğer e-ticaret vergi muafiyeti kapsamında iseniz kolaylıkla başvuru yapabilir ya da şahıs firması açmak için gereken evrakları toplayıp müraaat ecebilirsiniz. Evde yapılan ürünleri internet üzerinde satmak ya da internetten organik ürün satmak istiyorsanız mutlaka sitemizi ziyaret edip ilgili dökümanları inceleyebilirsiniz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good and informative. We Arif Associates - the best architects in calicut appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post, thanks for sharing. Reading given links can help a lot. have a look at.
    import export data

    import and export data

    ReplyDelete